Technical Paper: Tooling with Polyurethane Foam
The “Reduce Costs and Develop More Accurate Tooling with Polyurethane Foam” technical paper discusses the various methods in which to increase manufacturing outputs by utilizing polyurethane foam as a tooling material, either as the final tool or to aid in developing the final hard tool.
- High Cost of Small Mistakes
- Considerations for Designing the Right Tooling
- Techniques: Hard Tooling vs. Soft Tooling
- Polyurethane Foam: A Versatile Choice
- Case Study: How Tooling LAST-A-FOAM® Helped Accelerate Aerospace R&D Cycles
- Benefits of LAST-A-FOAM®