LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 Foam Block Insulation
The R-9300 Structural Continuous Insulation Series is a high-density rigid cellular polyurethane block designed to support structural loads while insulating buildings. Cellular polyurethane is a natural insulator, and formulated in these high-density blocks, it provides the strength to support large compressive loads with little deflection. At the same time, it offers economical, code-required continuous insulation that reduces loads on cooling equipment for lower energy costs.
A wide range of compressive strengths satisfies industrial and cold-storage thermal construction applications: 350 psi, 500 psi, 1,000 psi, 1,500 psi and 1,800 psi.
The R-9300 series extends the building insulation envelope from the roof to the foundation below ground. Even at the high densities required for support of column-bearing loads and precast/tilt-up wall panels, these structural foam blocks will provide thermal insulation value superior to lightweight concrete, treated wood blocks, and other traditional materials. They are commonly used as thermal isolation load-bearing blocks in concrete footings within refrigerated warehouse structures. As insulated structural support for roof equipment, roof perimeter fall protection and chiller tanks, they minimize both thermal transfer and condensation.
R-9300 blocks are delivered to contractors ready to use. They arrive at the jobsite cut-to-size, predrilled with anchor-bolt holes, and marked for fast and easy placement. This eliminates waiting for cutting or drilling before moving onto the next construction step, saving precious time.
Download our construction brochure for more information!
Structural Foam Block Applications
- Column-Bearing Isolation
- Perimeter Fall Protection
- Roof Equipment Support
- Thermal Floor Reinforcement
- Canopy/Mansard Isolation
- Tank Vessel Isolation
- Tilt-Up/ Precast Panel
- Pipe Support Standard
Structural Foam Block Advanantages
- Short-circuits energy transfer to earth at foundation
- High compressive strength supports roof-column loads
- Creep resistant – resists distortion under load over time
- Locks out moisture – closed-cell material does not absorb water
- Will not rot or dissolve in subgrade applications
- Does not promote steel corrosion
- Does not attract or support insects or vermin
- Does not release chemical compounds into surrounding soil
- Compatible with grouts, adhesives and concrete
- No lost time – products arrive at the site ready to use
- Blocks are custom-cut, with predrilled anchor bolt holes
- May contribute credits to LEED certification of your project
- Blocks are marked for easy placement at the job site
- Single-piece standard blocks – no adhesive joints, seams or banding
Click here to Request a Quote
or call us today at
800.806.6051 (US) +1 253.473.5000 (international)