LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 Foam Block Insulation
The R-9300 Structural Continuous Insulation Series is a high-density rigid cellular polyurethane block designed to support structural loads while insulating buildings. Cellular polyurethane is a natural insulator, and formulated in these high-density blocks, it provides the strength to support large compressive loads with little deflection. At the same time, it offers economical, code-required continuous insulation that reduces loads on cooling equipment for lower energy costs.
A wide range of compressive strengths satisfies industrial and cold-storage thermal construction applications: 350 psi, 500 psi, 1,000 psi, 1,500 psi and 1,800 psi.
The R-9300 series extends the building insulation envelope from the roof to the foundation below ground. Even at the high densities required for support of column-bearing loads and precast/tilt-up wall panels, these structural foam blocks will provide thermal insulation value superior to lightweight concrete, treated wood blocks, and other traditional materials. They are commonly used as thermal isolation load-bearing blocks in concrete footings within refrigerated warehouse structures. As insulated structural support for roof equipment, roof perimeter fall protection and chiller tanks, they minimize both thermal transfer and condensation.
R-9300 blocks are delivered to contractors ready to use. They arrive at the jobsite cut-to-size, predrilled with anchor-bolt holes, and marked for fast and easy placement. This eliminates waiting for cutting or drilling before moving onto the next construction step, saving precious time.
- Short-circuits energy transfer to earth at foundation
- High compressive strength supports roof-column loads
- Creep resistant – resists distortion under load over time
- Locks out moisture – closed-cell material does not absorb water
- Will not rot or dissolve in subgrade applications
- Does not promote steel corrosion
- Does not attract or support insects or vermin
- Does not release chemical compounds into surrounding soil
- Compatible with grouts, adhesives and concrete
- No lost time – products arrive at the site ready to use
- Blocks are custom-cut, with predrilled anchor bolt holes
- May contribute credits to LEED certification of your project
- Blocks are marked for easy placement at the job site
- Single-piece standard blocks – no adhesive joints, seams or banding
- Column-Bearing Isolation
- Perimeter Fall Protection
- Roof Equipment Support
- Thermal Floor Reinforcement
- Canopy/Mansard Isolation
- Tank Vessel Isolation
- Tilt-Up/ Precast Panel
- Pipe Support Standard
R-9300 Thermal Isolation Blocks
|Products||Density (lbs/ft3)||Density (kg/m3)|
Click here to Request a Quote
or call us today at
800.806.6051 (US) +1 253.473.5000 (international)