LAST-A-FOAM® R-3300 Buoyancy Foam Series
LAST-A-FOAM® R-3300 is a machinable, hydrostatic pressure-resistant buyoancy foam that provides buoyancy underwater (to depths of 1,200 ft., uncoated or 2,400 ft. coated), offering outstanding resistance to penetration by water. Due to its hydrostatic pressure-resistance to many fluids and resins, it is also used in resin-transfer molding as a core material. LAST-A-FOAM® R-3300 submersible foam is optimal for shallow to mid-depth underwater robotics applications.
This high-density urethane supports training operations for the International Space Station, providing buyoancy for assembly components in pools that simulate weightlessness.
- Easy to machine and paint
- Depths to 1,200 ft uncoated or 2,400 ft. coated
- Dimensionally stable
- Will perform in freshwater or saltwater
- Underwater buyoancy
- Underwater robotics (ROV/AUV)
- Semi-deep submersible crafts
- Pipeline Flotation
- Subsea mooring buoyancy
- Buyoancy for assembly composites in weightlessness simulation pools
- Underwater pumps for offshore drilling rigs
- Core material for resin-transfer molding
|Products||Density (lbs/ft3)||Height |
|Max Depth |
Shown are maximum standard stock sizes based on density. Custom sizes are available. Cut sizes are available from .125 inches (3.175 mm) up to standard stock heights as listed above.
Shown are maximum standard stock sizes based on density. Custom sizes are available. Cut sizes are available from 3.175 mm up to standard stock heights as listed above.