Thermal Insulation Blocks
THERMAL INSULATION BLOCKS FOR INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS AND COLD STORAGE
The LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 Continuous Insulation Block Series couples a thermal barrier with high-strength structural support for a variety of cold-storage and industrial building applications. Made of high-density, rigid polyurethane foam, these construction thermal blocks extend building insulation from below ground to the roof. These insulation qualities reduce thermal bridging, which increases the building’s structural performance and improves thermal efficiency.
The R-9300 blocks are available in a wide range of compressive strengths to address industrial thermal construction applications, including: 350, 500, 1,000, 1,500, 1,800, and 2,100 psi.
From structural thermal column bearing blocks to insulated metal panel (IMP) reinforcement blocks, our R-9300 blocks retain their physical properties for the life of the building. Its closed-cell structure is inert and locks out moisture, so it will never rot, dissolve in subgrade applications or promote corrosion of steel components. It also does not attract insects or vermin nor does it release any chemical compounds into the surrounding soil.
LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 Continuous Insulation Blocks arrive on-site fully-cured, cut-to-size with pre-drilled anchor bolt holes for specific job requirements, allowing for fast and easy installation.
Click here to learn more about how R-9300 blocks help to lower energy costs for buildings.
All LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 blocks are sold exclusively through our distributor, CSI of Virginia, Inc. Please contact them at 804-744-0700 or email at email@example.com.
- Structural thermal column bearing blocks
- Brick/block veneer structural blocks
- Canopy/mansard isolation blocks
- Insulated metal panel reinforcement blocks
- Equipment support blocks
- Perimeter fall protection blocks
- Precast/tilt-up structural blocks
- Short-circuits energy transfer to the earth at the foundation
- High compressive strength supports roof-column loads
- Creep resistant – resists distortion under load over time
- Locks out moisture – closed-cell material does not absorb water
- Will not rot or dissolve in subgrade applications
- Does not promote steel corrosion
- Does not attract or support insects or vermin
- Does not release chemical compounds into surrounding soil
- Compatible with grouts, adhesives, and concrete
- No lost time – products arrive at the site ready to use
- Blocks are custom-cut, with pre-drilled anchor bolt holes
- Contributes to LEED certification
- Blocks are marked for easy placement at the job site
- Single-piece standard blocks – no adhesive joints, seams or banding