HDU FOAM SHINES BRIGHT IN STRUCTURAL BACKING FOR SOLAR COLLECTION DISH
General Plastics’ LAST-A-FOAM® has been engineered to provide a structural backing for solar panels. It provides long-term durability, structural strength and rigidity for optical clarity of solar panels. The strength-to-weight ratio makes LAST-A-FOAM® ideal for solar panel installation. Our rigid polyurethane foam material is available as sheet stock or CNC-machined panels custom-sized to your specifications. Services include CNC machining of custom panels and complete panel assembly.
- Stable and lightweight
- Enduring strength and rigidity
- Will not rot or decompose
- Panel backing and support
- Custom molded parts
- FR-3700 Performance Core Series
- FR-4500 Tooling Board Series
- FR-7100 Multi-Use Core and Modeling Board Series
Use our Product Finder tool to find out what product is suitable for your specific application.