Polyurethane Foam for Construction
Continuous Isolation Blocks
The LAST-A-FOAM® R-9300 Continuous Insulation Series for cold-storage and industrial buildings couples a thermal barrier with high-strength structural support. These high-density polyurethane foam construction thermal blocks extend building insulation from below ground to the building’s roof.
A wide range of compressive strengths is offered to address industrial thermal construction applications: 350, 500, 1,000, 1,500, 1,800, and 2,100 psi.
Read this post and learn more how our R-9300 Polyurethane Foam lowers energy costs for buildings.
- Structural Thermal Isolation Column
- Tank Vessel Isolation Protection
- Canopy/Mansard Support
- Thermal Floor Reinforcement
- Equipment Support
- Perimeter Fall Protection
- Precast /Tilt-up Concrete Wall Panel
- Short-circuits energy transfer to earth at the foundation
- High compressive strength supports roof-column loads
- Creep resistant – resists distortion under load over time
- Locks out moisture – closed-cell material does not absorb water
- Will not rot or dissolve in subgrade applications
- Does not promote steel corrosion
- Does not attract or support insects or vermin
- Does not release chemical compounds into surrounding soil
- Compatible with grouts, adhesives, and concrete
- No lost time – products arrive at the site ready to use
- Blocks are custom-cut, with pre-drilled anchor bolt holes
- May contribute credits to LEED certification of your project
- Blocks are marked for easy placement at the job site
- Single-piece standard blocks – no adhesive joints, seams or banding
Door and Window Materials
As core material for entry or interior doors and garage doors, LAST-A-FOAM® polyurethane foam is an ideal substitute for wood due its resistance to rot, fire and water. It also an alternative to medium-density fiberboard (MDF) due to its strength, lighter weight, and higher insulation values. For example, the LAST-A-FOAM® FR-4600, our microcellular foam with the finest cell surface, can support window trim applications with intricate and 3-dimensional details.
LAST-A-FOAM® products can be provided in sheets and blocks or molded. When molded, exceptional grain detail mimicking the look of wood can be achieved.
Choose LAST-A-FOAM® core polyurethane foam for material that is strong, consistent and supports your finishing techniques. Learn more about door and window applications using LAST-A-FOAM®.
- Window Trims
- Insulated garage doors
- Insulated entry doors
- Interior doors
- Decorative feature for doors and windows
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- A wide range of products for various density and strength requirements
- Adheres well to composite skins, wood, and engineered wood products
- Does not absorb water and does not warp
- Grain-free, fine-cell surface for intricate details, painted finishes, better machining, and processing
- Significant weight savings compared to other materials
- Accommodates virtually any resin and coating system
- Compatible with many types of adhesives