Specially engineered General Plastics’ LAST-A-FOAM® is ideal for use with medical imaging equipment. LAST-A-FOAM® has also been uniquely designed to mimic human bone densities.
- Speciality foam; can be designed to custom specifications
- Fine, uniform cell structure of material provides a homogeneous background
- Proven applications in medical imaging equipment
- Transparent to x-rays, making it an excellent material for x-ray machinery and accessories
- Foam calibration materials
- Artificial human bone test media
- X-Ray diagnostic tables
- Used for prosthetic blank
- Core material for composite prosthesis
- Custom foam for personal reconstructive procedures
For examples of LAST-A-FOAM® uses in the medical field, please visit the Sawbones® website.
- FR-3700 Performance Core Series
- R-9807 X-Ray Transparent Core Series